Thursday, October 01, 2009

Two-and-a-half Men

Cliff used to tell me about a show that was on TV when he and his co-workers went to the lunchroom. He said everybody laughed at it a lot, but since he's hard of hearing and the TV at work doesn't have captions turned on, he was totally out of the loop.

When we got DVR not long ago, I remembered Cliff telling me about the show and set the DVR to record it; it's been on long enough that reruns are showing on one of the cable channels... two episodes per night.

I'm no goody-two-shoes, but a TV series that's nothing more than jokes about sex just doesn't do it for me. Honestly, that's all it is. Somebody just shoot me.

Cliff, on the other hand, laughs so hard at that silly program, I sometimes think I'm going to have to call an ambulance.

Thank God for the computer; at least I have something to occupy me while my husband watches his daily dose of Two-and-a-half Men.