1. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
I sang a solo at Church this morning.
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
Cast iron skillet
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
You bet I have, right here
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
I don't know, because if I hate a movie I stop watching it.
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
Finding wonderful veggies in my garden in mid-October
6. What's your favorite Italian dish?
7. Have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see?
Haven't been and don't want to go. England would be nice, but truly, I'd just like to see all of the United States.
8. Have you ever been to Disney, any of the parks at all? Are you a Disney superfan or something less than that? They're open right now so tell us, would you go if you had the time/money/a free trip?
I watched the original Mickey Mouse club in the 50's. I remember when Walt Disney was on Micky Mouse Club telling about his new venture that had just opened: Disneyland. At that time I would have given anything to go, but I never wanted to go as an adult.
9. Your favorite place to go when you want to be quiet as a church mouse? Would those who know you well describe you as more church mouse or perhaps more like mighty mouse?
I can be quiet as a church mouse here at home, or I can walk out to the woods at the back of my place. I have no idea how others describe me.
10. Do you bake your own bread? Last time you had hot out-of-the-oven homemade bread? What's your favorite kind of bread?
I have a bread machine, but I don't use it often because we can't stop eating it until it's gone; I probably used it 3 months ago. I make corn bread often to go with soup or beans, and I make banana bread occasionally.
11. What's something you might say is 'the greatest thing since sliced bread'?
12. Share with us five little things you're grateful for today. Small blessings. One catch-they all must start with the letter T.
Tea... Earl Grey, especially. Tractors, because that's what keeps my husband happy. Tomatoes, garden fresh. The temperature today (72). Time, because I've had 77 years of it already and I intend to live to be at least 80 .
13. Tell us where you were and something about what life was like when you were 20- 21.
When I was 20, I was acting like an idiot. I married Cliff when I was 21 and straightened out quite a bit.
14. What's on the menu at your house this week?
Anything that sounds good on a particular day. With the cooler weather, I'm making lots of soups.
15.Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?
I like the concept of coupons, but I always forget I have them.
You'll find this little challenge every Sunday at the Sunday Stealing blog. Join in!