Recently I was tagged by Barn Goddess over at Ramblings From The Reservation. The MeMe goes like this:
I have to tell you 9 things that you don’t know about me, only 8 of them are true. Can you guess which one is not?
I'm sure a couple of these "secrets" have already been told in one of my blogs, but there is only so much I am willing to share with the world.
1. I am naturally left-handed.
2. I only have one toenail.
3. I've never been bucked off a horse.
4. I have a guitar that cost $2,000.
5. Although I'm a jeans-and-T-shirt type woman, I love to occasionally put on the makeup and get out a fancy dress and high heels (with a matching purse), and go someplace fancy to eat, and window-shop in upscale stores.
6. I wear size eleven shoes.
7. I've never had a driver's license.
8. I didn't date until I was twenty years old.
9. I didn't live in a house with indoor plumbing until I was twelve years old.
Now, can you pick out the lie? I'll be back tomorrow to tell you the answer.