Thursday, April 09, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Edition "N"

1. Natalie: My daughter's youngest. She's her grandpa's assistant tractor-driver.

2. The "Net": Otherwise known as the World Wide Web. Devourer of time and the cause of callouses on my behind.

3. Neighbors: One helped my husband get his job over fifteen years ago. One gives us catfish often. I'll refrain from that one neighbor to whom I often allude, although I have some information from that side of the fence that's KILLING me to keep to myself.

4. North Kansas City High School: That's my Alma Mater. I graduated from there in 1962.

5. Nimble: I am not.

6. Nuptials: I like mine simple.

7. Nelson, as in Willie: I rode the wave of the outlaw craze in the '70's, and I still love Willie.


8. Narcotics: Oh, do I have a story I'm dying to tell, but I know I mustn't. See #3.

9. Noun: All my life, nouns have been my favorite parts-of-speech.

10. Newman, Paul: What's not to love? Look at those blue eyes.


11. Nodaway, Iowa: One of several towns in which I lived as a child. My parents were telephone operators there.

12. Nebraska: Cliff and I went there many years ago to see the Pioneer Village. Because we went in March, we also got to see thousands of Sand Hill Cranes.

13. No-bake cookies: I guess I'm the only person in the United States who hates them.

If you decide you want to play "Thursday Thirteen through the alphabet", be sure and leave your link at Izzy 'N Emmy's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:34 PM

    I so enjoy your Thursday Thirteen....and that birthday tractor....its a beaut...I always enjoyed hearing about the twins that hung around your place...all grown up now...to big to hang around now??? such is life...I guess!!! and about that neighbor....and drugs?? hmm....how long are you going to keep that secret???? just wondering LOLOL...hugs to ya...Ora

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!