Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: The letter "A"


As I understand it, we'll be doing this meme for the next twenty-six weeks.

1. Allen, my maiden name.
2. Arick, my first grandchild and oldest grandson
3. Amber, my first granddaughter
4. “All In The Family”, a show I still love. I have the DVD’s for the first four seasons.
5. Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.
6. Alfalfa, a high-protein food for cattle
7. Apples: I always have apples in the house.
8. Air conditioning: Finally, as of last summer, I have it!
9. Apple computer; if I every win the lottery, I’ll buy a couple of them
10. America. No matter what you say, there’s no better place to live.
11. AOL. I’m watching it slide into oblivion.
12. Avon products. My mom sold those for years. I love my Avon Christmas plates.
13. Alabama: I’ll never forget touring the ship, the USS Alabama.

If you want to play along, leave a comment with your link at "Izzy 'N Emmy" so she can include you.

This is harder than you think. I imagine I'll pass when we get to X and Z.

4 comments:

  1. yeah I am so glad you are joining me and alisha in the 13!!! its a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers!!! i am going to start to follow so I read your 13 every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for playing! I had hubby redesign our button. If you'd like to carry it again next week the new version will be available.

    I am so glad to see that you had some good ones for A. I never would have guessed that AOL is still in the mix. And Air conditioning, yes, a good one!

    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:55 PM

    So are you doing B this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Alice, I've already got my list. I'm just waiting for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!