Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Edition "B"

1. Boogie Midnight Rhythm Blues - the registered name of my horse, Blue.
2. Babies - I love babies, and miss having them around.
3. Bananas - even at 59 cents per pound, they're a bargain.
4. beans - Very few days go by around this house that we don't have some dish that includes beans. (Don't say it, I know what you're thinking.)
5. bread - I have to keep mine in the freezer because Cliff and I can't eat as much of it as we'd like to.
6. Bible - I have several.
7. Banties - Tiny little chickens that are so much fun to watch. They only lay eggs for about six months out of the year, though. Very tiny eggs. And banties go broody often.
8. Burglars - We get burglars in our neck of the woods every December. Thank goodness they haven't made an appearance at my house. (knock wood)
9. blood pressure - Something I never thought twice about until I got into my forties.
10. Barack Obama - God help him, he has a big job ahead of him.
11. Brett - my second-oldest grandchild.
12. Bobby McGee - One of the best songs EVER!
13. Brandy - the name of a Chow we had who died at a ripe old age.

This really is a fun exercise. If you decide to go through the alphabet with us on Thursdays, be sure to leave a link to your entry at Izzy 'N Emmy.

3 comments:

  1. Okay I have to know what does it mean to go broody??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set for the letter "B". I think "B" was pretty easy, that just makes it that much harder to look forward to "X". LOL! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering about the broody myself???

    Hope all is well...enjoyed your TT

    Have a good weekend

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!