Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh, so THAT'S it!

I've started two blog entries today that I decided weren't worth the effort after a couple of sentences and hit "cancel". (I know, I know... I should do that more often, right?).

I've really had a case of the blahs, lacking motivation to do much of anything.

So a while ago I checked in on Patrick and realized the problem. Today is the most depressing day of the year. Oh, and to top it off, there's THIS.

Now that I know it's not just me, I'll crawl back into my hole and hibernate until the Muse appears again.

Thanks a heck of a lot, Patrick. I've heard that misery loves company.

*sigh*

6 comments:

  1. You'd really be depressed if you were here in all the snow we got this weekend. It snowed steady for two days. I don't mind it much as I don't have to get out for anything and I like to snowmobile which we did yesterday as church was canceled. Seems like in the old days they never canceled church, I think we are becoming wimps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...after today then you should be feeling full of energy and pep. Let us know how you are feeling tomorrow. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh! I do that a lot. I'll start an entry and then realize how boring it is to the general world and hit the red x. Still, spring is on it's way. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catch you on the flip side then...

    Hope you recouperate soon! lol

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But at least you can have a free Krispy Kreme! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!