Sunday, January 11, 2009

At the bike show

You probably can't read the sign above the vest, but it says, "Men's long vest with gun pocket". Must be for Hell's Angels, huh?
Here you see the calendar girls trying to convince Cliff to buy a calendar. I did buy a shirt from them.

One thing for sure, I appreciate the quality of digital photos, after using a disposable camera to take these shots.

You'll notice Cliff admiring the Gold Wing trikes in the slide show. We got a card from those guys; they have a shop in Lee's Summit where they convert motorcycles to trikes. This is something we hope to do to our Gold Wing, one of these days. Just as soon as we find $10,000 laying around someplace with nowhere else to go.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time.

    Have a good week!

    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked like a great show

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you guys had as much fun as I did every time I visit the PC show... but without those pretty ladies, unfortunately.

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know why you love Cliff. He is such "THE man" and not a fool, overcome with "the girls" Anne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!