Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sadie and her stick addiction

As I said before, my dog has a lot of mental issues and obsessions, not the least of which is her need to chase sticks and Frisbees.

The other day when I took Sadie to the woods, I sat down on the ground with the intention of resting a little before the climb out of the canyon. Sadie, however, assumed I was sitting there because I wanted to toss her a stick. Watch how she keeps putting it on my leg, figuring I'll eventually get the idea and throw it if she just gets it in the right spot.


8 comments:

  1. I think this is such a precious video as it reminds me so much of my moms dog and her ball. She has learned how to put it in your hand and will let you know if your throw was not accurate if said ball has slipped under a couch or behind a cabinet. Thanks for sharing - Aren't doggies the best. Take care and have a wonderful tomorrow,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Sadie has you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a sweet pup! She's so excited to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadie is a great dog.. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, thanks so much for sharing this.... Such a joy having a furry companion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet. She's a smart dog. She KNEW you really wanted to throw it if only she'd put it on the right spot -- so smart of her to keep on trying til she got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is she part Lab? (and part rotweiler with those brown dots over her eyes) She definitely love to fetch like a Lab. Cutie!
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadie really loves to play with those sticks doen't she. Wish I had some of her energy. Helen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!