Saturday, February 04, 2012

Zoom in on Gratitude: 30 day challenge

MOVEMENT





I'm still zooming in on gratitude and living in the moment.  This one took some thought; I was going to try and find something fitting to photograph today, but I gave up and decided to use the opportunity to show off some cute kids instead.  
Looks like the rest of the daily topics will be easy ones.  The one on top is my granddaughter Natalie playing basketball.  The next two are my son's stepdaughter's kids, and the last one is from 2006 and pictures my youngest grandchild with her brother, my oldest grandchild.

2 comments:

  1. You chose some really great pictures there...Hope your Saturday is a super one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing kids in action. Never a dull moment that's for sure. Grateful for family. Enjoyed the photos. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!