I'm really having fun with this. If you'd like to go through the rest of the alphabet with us, be sure and leave a link to your entry at Izzy 'N Emmy.
1. Dogs. Life would be so dull without them.
2. Dove. I have a Gibson Dove guitar
3. Dandelions: I think they're pretty!
4. drivel: That's what my readers are subjected to on my blog.
5. dollar: It ain't what it used to be.
6. diapers: I still prefer cloth ones.
7. depression: is it, or not?
8. dictionary: something I haven't used since I discovered the computer.
9. daffodils: one of the earliest signs of spring
10. dairy: For years I wanted to have a dairy. Was I crazy?
11. diary: I have diaries for parts of seventeen years.
12. dilemma: America has several to solve.
13. Dean Martin: I really like his singing.
I enjoyed reading about the letter "D."ReplyDelete
I'm a big Dean Martin fan.ReplyDelete
You came up with some great ones! I love the fact that you used photos. I wanted to do something like that too but ran out of time. Maybe next week!ReplyDelete
I cannot remember the last time I actually looked in a dictionary! LOL!
Thanks for playing along!
LOL...well I will take your "drival" over alot of other stuff we have to put up with...God Bless...hugs..OraReplyDelete
Hey pallie Donna, loves the Dinoclip...never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth...ReplyDelete
awww I like that is was illastrad!! may have to do that some time too!ReplyDelete
That was kinda fun!ReplyDelete
awwww!! love the pup!! and dictionary....havent looked in one since i was in elementary school!!ReplyDelete
Have a good week