Saturday, January 03, 2009

Going to see Cliff's brother

Cliff's older brother has a beautiful, secluded acreage in the country. The only fault I can find with the place is the mile-long driveway from the main road to the house. When it's wet weather, it's muddy. Whether it's wet OR dry, it bounces any part of the anatomy that will bounce. It's a bone-shaking, tooth-jarring ride.






Oh, hi Secret. I hope you've been up to some sort of hanky-panky.

Believe me, after that ride it's a relief to see Phil's house.

Good thing we took the old pickup.

5 comments:

  1. It was muddy wasn't it. I wouldn't want to see my car after driving down that road. Wonder what Secret has been up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down here some people drive to and from work everyday on these kinds of roads. I would hate to do that. I guess they think its worth it for the seclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very muddy nasty road. Looked like Secret knew who you were. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is a rough looking road! I can't imagine living in such a secluded place. My cousins place in NC is like that. The road is deep in the forest and all of a sudden the trees part and there is his house. It's a mansion! Beautiful...but so far out there.
    Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a driveway from Kentucky. LOL it's up a hill and down a holler around here.... lots of teeth jarring in some parts. I thought I would die getting in and out of some of the places we looked at to buy. Our driveway is tough... a steep one it is... I have to gun it to get in the garage and I always think I'm going to come out the back wall.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!