Sunday, January 18, 2009

Football playoffs

Cliff has been spending lots of time watching football lately. Frankly, the game bores me silly. But I have my computer to keep me occupied, and a TV in the bedroom.

I do, however, have a favorite team: I'm rooting for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Why?

Because of a song that takes me back to a wonderful time when I had a two delightful kids who on one magic evening sang this very duet. Together. Yeah, the same two kids who were at each other's throats all the time. For a magical couple of minutes they called a truce and sang together.


5 comments:

  1. Great song, and I remember this, but Jim's gonna deny it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jeannie and Royce, The Kendalls! I remember this song well, and all their others:

    "Heaven's Just A Sin Away", "Thank God For The Radio", "You'd Make An Angel Want To Cheat", "It Don't Feel Like Sinnin' To Me" and several more.

    Thanks for stirring up the memories today, Donna. :o)

    Have a great week, my friend.

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about the song, "Heaven's Just a Sin Away" yesterday! I was wondering who sang it....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning ! Another great memory you have there. Kids singing together, what could be better. Hope your Monday is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see sports with one exception. Skating, and that's only because I can't stand up on them.
    The rest of the sports are a total waste of time. What's been accomplished either playing ro watching them? Something made of my hand may remind or last forever, games are forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!