Saturday, January 03, 2009

Blogger's Choice awards

If you have someone whose blog you'd like to see get more exposure, Blogger's Choice awards is now taking nominations. I nominated Midtown Miscreant for the humor section, although he's so much more than just humorous... maybe I'll go back and nominate him in some other categories. He isn't everybody's cup of tea, but if you share my enthusiasm, vote for him. And spread the word, you Kansas Citians.

You'll have to make a user name and password, but that isn't hard to do.

Blogger's Choice awards introduced me and thousands of others to Pioneer Woman.

Hmm, I see there's a category for "most obnoxious blogger".

And "worst blog of all time". Well, who would waste time reading something if it was that bad?

3 comments:

  1. Donna! I love his blog and for a former prison worker like me...I sooo appreciate his prison stories! So...I've signed on! Thanks for steering me that way! Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I got your card, and I appreciate it! Thank you so much! Interestingly enough, apparently someone out there in the mail system felt your card was so cool that they had to open it and read it, too. (I'm guessing they thought there was holiday money in there, or something.)
    Either way, now some mail worker out there has now been wished a Merry Christmas by you. Heh.
    Happy New Year, and we'll be looking to get back online within a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to vote but it requires registration, I don't think I am going to sign up

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!