Sunday, January 04, 2009

More Blogger's Choice award suggestions

I nominated "Just Enjoy Him" under the Parenting blog category. I really hate categorizing a blog, when most all of them are very multi-faceted. But in order to nominate someone, you have to choose a category. If you read her and like her, you can vote for her HERE.

I've discovered some amazing blogs among the nominations over there. (I know, just what I needed, right? More blogs.)

In the religion category, I loved "Ask Sister Mary Martha". She reminds me of Sister Angelica on EWTN. Sort of an advice column in the form of a blog, with a little humor thrown in. I voted for her, but I was probably a little hasty. I should have checked out more others than I did. I only have so much time!

"Jew in the City" appears to be a blog of interest; I intend to spend more time checking this one out. The following is from her "about me" section:

Allison was raised as a proud Conservative Jew in a small town in New Jersey, but due to an existential crisis she had as a child, she spent years searching for the meaning of life. At the end of high school she started looking into Judaism more deeply and saw that there was so much depth and beauty within Orthodox Judaism, but realized that it was an option that so few Jewish people ever considered, as public opinion of Orthodox Jews is so negative.

I don't intend to peek into even one more new blog, or I'll be doing nothing but sitting at this computer all day. Oh wait, that's pretty much what I do anyhow.

Oh, I should report that my Jersey heifer is seeing some real action today, according to Cliff's brother. There are eye-witnesses! Finally we'll find out for sure if she is fertile or not. We should know the results of today's romantic interlude in approximately three weeks.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:55 AM

    I thank you for your nomination. How wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the most amazing sites to look over! Got to go check out this Bloggers Choice site...thanks for posting about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!