Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thursday Thirteen: Edition "C"


1. Chickens: I wouldn't mind having a couple of them.

2. Cats: I like them as long as they live in the barn.

3. Coffee: The only reason for getting up in the morning, and one of the chief reasons for living.

4. Clara: My beloved grandma's name

5. Confetti: I've made a lot of it out of old newspapers and magazines.

6. Cows: one of my favorite animals

7. Cigarettes: I gave them up sometime around 1980.

8. Candy: I wish I could give that up.

9. Carter Family: they practically invented country music

10. Cash. Johnny Cash. Enough said.

11. Church of Christ: The church I was raised in, with a Capella singing. I have them (and my mom) to thank for my Bible knowledge.

12. Carolyn: one of my cousins

13. Cross: 1 Corinthians 1:18: "For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God."

This really is a fun exercise. If you decide to go through the alphabet with us on Thursdays, be sure to leave a link to your entry at Izzy 'N Emmy.

3 comments:

  1. Love your list!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH COFFEEEEEEEEE I forgot that one!! How could I forget!?! I live on the stuff!!! *laughing*

    This is fun!
    I'm a follower now... looking forward to learning more! :)

    Be Well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew you were going to put chicken's!!! Still proud of what i learned about them from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you playing again! It's great to learn new things.

    Chickens and cows are both such fun animals. I too wish I would give up candy and cigs. Not happening this week. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!