Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Publish your blog to Kindle

I did not get it done, for some reason.  I used an approved browser (Firefox for Mac); I got my account set up and the blog verified.  I took the screen shots required and made them GIF files, as told to do.  But when I clicked to upload the pictures, nothing happened.   
Maybe it's because I'm using an Apple computer.  No biggie, anyhow, but I wanted to pass the word along so others could do this if they so desire.   


Click HERE to go to Leigh Ann Little's blog; she'll explain the process.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even figure out how to upload a YouTube onto my blog so I guess I won't try this! ha!

    Loved the Steve Bridges acts!!!! He is amazing and looks so much like the people he is impersonating!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!