Thursday, January 20, 2011

My home, in the snow

Notice the snowdrift on top of the house.  Cliff has the driveway cleared, so we're ready for the next big storm they say is coming on Sunday.  The weatherman says this is the fifth-snowiest winter on record hereabouts.  That garage is not Cliff's shop that we talk about all the time; it's just where we park the car and the motorcycle.  All Cliff's tools and such are in the shop, which was behind me as I took this picture.


Oh, and to the foul-mouthed Kansas City commenter who came here from Sinic's blog and said I live in a double-wide, sorry.  It's only a lowly single wide.  You lose.  However, it sits on 42 lovely acres.

4 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty-but I'm not a fan of that much snow. We are terrible in it here, have zillions of hills, ditches and about two snow plows. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! Iv'e never seen this much snow in all my life. Its beautiful,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of your home in the winter snow. That's a long driveway you have to plow. How long does it take?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 42 acres certainly are beautiful in that snow.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!