Sunday, January 16, 2011

A couple of great entries I've read today

It's true, the best things in life are free.  As I go tripping around the Internet from blog to blog, often I'm absolutely awed by some of the things I read.  I'm going to suggest you visit a couple of mom-bloggers today and see if you can keep the tears from welling up at the simple beauty of what they've written.  
Susan is a mother with cancer who refuses to let cancer define her.  I'd like you to read what she had to say this morning, HERE.  
Blog entries from Antique Mommy are few and far between, but they make up what they lack in quantity with genuine quality.  I'm telling you, some of these people could make a living with their writing.  Check out Antique Mommy's latest real-life tale about her son HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of afraid to read a cancer blog because I'm pretty emotional about that subject right now. However, I won't be able to resist! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!