Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Impersonator

Steve Goodman is one of the best impersonators I've seen.  Here's his Obama act.  How does he do it?



This was in an email I received along with the suggestion that Obama is trying to stop this man's impersonating him.  I seriously doubt that; I did some searching and couldn't find any basis for that; after all, part of being President is having people make fun of you.


Here's the same guy doing George W. Bush:





He also does Arnold Schwartzenegger.





Cliff spent about a half-hour watching this man on Youtube yesterday and laughing out loud.  

2 comments:

  1. This guy is really good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is simply amazing, and all I had time to watch (so far) is the Obama impression. Hilarious too! Thanks for sharing!-Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!