Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A tragedy for Sadie

Cliff was mowing the yard Sunday, and a terrible thing occurred.

He ran over Sadie's Frisbee.

Poor Sadie hardly knows what to do with herself.

She tries to beg me to throw what's left of her Frisbee. Of course, these pieces won't fly very far, when tossed.

She seems to think that if she only plays with it enough, it will be made new.

She should be all right in a few days, though. I ordered her a new one. These toys I get for her are not, in the strictest sense, Frisbees. They're Aerobie SuperDiscs. It costs around $15 to replace one. The thing is, I can't toss a regular Frisbee with any skill or accuracy. Even a two-year-old could sail a Superdisc away with ease.

9 comments:

  1. make sure she doesn't cut her gums or get a peice off & swallow it.
    por sadie.
    she'll be happy when her new one arrives.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sadie. Hopefully her new disk will arrive in record time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, when I read the headline...I thought something bad had actually happened to Sadie. Whewwww, I'm glad it was just her frisbee. I hope her new one gets here FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too thought something had happened to Sadie. Glad it was the frisbee and not her. I know a couple of other dogs that love them too. Never heard of your supper disk...I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww bless Sadie's heart. She looks confused in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you ordered her another one. Very good pictures. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. POOOOOOOOOOR SADIE!
    I KNOW SH EIS HEART BROKEN BLES SHER LITTLE HEART. PLEASE POST A PICTURE WHEN SHE GETS TO SEE HER NEW ONE!!!
    LOVE,
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute Donna!.. the shots of Sadie with "what's left of her toy" made me smile..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...I hope the new one arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!