Friday, May 08, 2009

Just checking in

I've been feeling a bit "blah" for some reason, the last couple of days. I'm just fine and dandy; I'm not sick. My eyes are burning and itching, which I assume is some sort of allergy to spring pollen. My knees have been giving me a fit (probably due to all the mountain-climbing I did in search of mushrooms). And I seem to have even LESS energy than usual!

I just haven't been in the mood to blog. As soon as I come up with anything of interest, I shall return!

I wouldn't normally do an entry like this (pity-party, you know), but I know some people get all worried if I don't update my blog. I'm glad there are people who care, but please don't email me asking what's wrong, because there IS nothing wrong beyond what I just told you. And that's the truth!

7 comments:

  1. We believe you. Come back when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely. You'll be back in good time. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:56 PM

    I believe you...and do take care...lotsa rest...liquids...a good book maybe...a cup of tea while watching your hummingbirds??? and above all...remember...you are special..hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping todays sunshine brightens your day! Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how the urge or need to blog will wax and wane - seem especialy bad in the spring with so many distractions outdoors. Hope your feeling back to normal - the pollens doing a number on me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindie6:20 PM

    and that's why I don't have a blog. I don't feel I have a very interesting life right now about 75% of the time! But I do love to read as many blogs from near and far as I can. that's me, an armchair traveler!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!