Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Having problems viewing Blogger blogs?

Carlene emailed me this information:

"Hi Donna
Not only could I not get into your blog, but I couldn't get into my own!
I found this information at Blogger help....so I removed my followers list and now I can get into my blog. It says you can also place it lower on your side bar.
Here is the information:
Update (May 26): We are still working on resolving this bug. This only affects viewers using IE to view the blog; for right now, blog owners can either move the Followers gadget lower in their sidebar, or remove it altogether. Either action will eliminate the pop-up dialog box in IE.
Hope this helps out.
love carlene"

Well, I don't want to remove my followers gadget, so I think I'll wait and see if Blogger fixes the problem.

4 comments:

  1. The reason I use Firefox for my web browsing.

    IE is a good tool but has too much attackers to it, unfortunately.

    Good idea to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think waiting is a good idea too as it comes and goes anyway. I couldn't read your blog earlier and now I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd wait it out too. Blogger is pretty good about fixing things eventually. I only had one I couldn't comment on yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Firefox also and had no trouble

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!