Friday, May 15, 2009

Glare Wax

This is an entirely unsolicited testimonial:

I mentioned Glare Wax before in this blog, in THIS ENTRY and also THIS ONE.

The stuff is amazing; if you look back at the first entry in which I mentioned the stuff, Cliff was furious that anyone would charge that high a price for car wax. Now, he's sold.

You'll have to stay tuned to see if the wax actually lasts for five years on a vehicle. If anything crops up to change Cliff's mind about it, I'll try to remember and let my readers know.

Meanwhile, our car and motorcycle sure look nice, and all they need is to be washed when they're dirty to shine like diamonds.

3 comments:

  1. That is good stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 year?! Wow! That is one good product and worth the money with less hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five years? Wow! I should mention this to my husband. We only wax once every five years anyhow LOL. So this is the product we're looking for, eh?
    Lisa in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!