Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Prayers for my friend Maria

One of the lovely people from the old AOL chat room that I met in person was Maria. She's of Italian descent and proud of it; she lives in New York. She believes that hard work will get you a long way.

I just can't say enough good things about her.


As a Catholic, she was brave enough to enter a Christian chat room and put up with protestants trying to "save" her, and finding fault with her beliefs. It never got her down.

She's a person who is family oriented, and has a positive attitude about everything.

Her brother had a heart attack a couple of days ago. At first they suggested a five-way bypass. Then they said it was only a matter of time, that there was nothing they could do.

I know Maria's heart is broken. I can only imagine how I'd feel if Cliff had been dealt that harsh a blow.

So I ask for those of you who pray to say a prayer for my friend, Maria. She would do the same for you.

5 comments:

  1. I will be praying for her and her brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending up prayers.
    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending up prayers for her and her brother. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers going up here Donna...for her and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consider it done. I actually know a man who has survived a sextuple by-pass, cancer and an automobile wreck that totaled his car. Don't ever believe the first DRS. With God, there is a peace! Anne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!