Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Cliff is doing

Oh, you won't believe this.  It's such a contrast to most of his days off, which are spent in the shop.  


Because he's so very hard of hearing, he likes to listen to Internet stuff using the Bose headset.  


But of course, he wants to hear the television too, so he doesn't have them right smack on his ears.  "I'm multi-tasking," he says.  


Football on television is important to some people.  For myself, I'm thankful for my computer and my Nook.  I'm reading "At Home" by Bill Bryson.  Not only interesting, but educational.  


On his computer, Cliff is watching big tractors plowing.  
Multi-tasking indeed.  

1 comment:

  1. Your day looks thoroughly relaxing -- and the Santa in the corner is beautiful! M.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!