Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thank goodness for granddaughters

Since it was raining, my daughter's two girls came here after school.

I'd been needing their assistance, so it was a good thing.

First of all, eleven-year-old Natalie helped me with some things I didn't understand about Facebook (and subsequently, Yoville; dear Lord, I have to have a job on Yoville? I thought I was retired).

Then she helped me straighten some things out on my cell phone.

Later on, thirteen-year-old Monica took time out from her text-messageing to help me out on a few more things with my cell phone.

I feel so inadequate in this cyber era.

9 comments:

  1. I think you sound like a very hip grandma!! You do more than I do with technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish at least one of my grandkids lived near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL way to go girls for helping out with the tech stuff. Do please send the girls on over and maybe they can get some stuff fixed up right here on this here computer of mine which I'd sometimes like ta throw out da window. LOL.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL it's so funny that these kids know more about these things then the adults do. I have my teen daughter help me on here sometimes. Have a good week :)

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very lucky to have them close by. I always counted on my children to help me out, but they are rarely home anymoe so things just don't get done. I haven't figured out how to use my Itunes gift certificate from last Christmas yet. 'On Ya' - ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for the girls! And you for being able to be taught!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all of us can use a young'un to clue us in on some of this cyber stuff. But we do OK.
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids know more than we give them credit for. Glad thay were able to help you. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. My niece & my son have to help their Maw-Maw out with things like that too! It makes them feel important to be able to help!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!