Monday, October 13, 2008

Liability insurance for bloggers?

"Last month, Kansas City-based Media/Professional Insurance, which bills itself as the largest underwriter of media liability insurance in the world, launched a product aimed at the ordinary citizen blogger. BlogInsure, as it is called, appears to be a first — liability insurance for bloggers covering costs and damages for claims of defamation, invasion of privacy and copyright infringement."

Read the whole article HERE.

I guess we bloggers had better watch our P's and Q's.

8 comments:

  1. What next??? I am beginning to be afraid to say or write anything.
    'On Ya' - ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't ya know that would come from kc, lol, i live here in a suburb of kc. hehehe
    have a good week.
    huggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..!! I don't know what to say to this.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. for pete's sake.... what next. I won't sue if you don't LOL
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. good grief! I'm not biting! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What will they think of next!!! Good Grief! Hugs, Grams

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, Good Grief! What next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! is all I can say to that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!