Saturday, November 01, 2008

Patrick's Saturday Six


Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. In your own blog, are you more likely to discuss personal relationships, religion or politics? Personal relationships, I suppose. I simply blog about the mundane things that make up my life.

2. If you needed a “tagline” or sub-title for your blog, what would you use to describe your blog? My life and times

3. You notice that a close “blog buddy” of yours has suddenly removed the link to your blog from his or her website. Do you contact that person to ask why you’re no longer linked, or ignore it? I don't think I'd notice it; I don't really check on who links to me.

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Blogger Are You?





You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.

You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.

Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!


5. If there was no such thing as feed readers, the sites or that allow you keep up with multiple blogs at once, and the only way for you to actually keep up with your blogging friends was to actually go to their own individual blog every time, how many blogs do you think you would seriously read regularly? About half as many as I do now.

6. If you learned that each of the following people had been secretly reading your blog for a while now, which one would make you want to look back through your content to see if any apologies might be necessary: your parents, your children, your best friend, your pastor, your boss, or your worst enemy? I have many relatives who read my blog, so I blog accordingly. I don't tell the world if I have a disagreement with my husband, or if I think my kids aren't living their lives to suit my idea of "perfect". I keep my dirty laundry and many of my imperfections to myself. I've learned, little by little, to leave negative opinions of my neighbors out of my blog. So I think I'm pretty safe no matter who reads it.

This entry was done from a motel in Buffalo, Missouri, after seven hours of motorcycle riding in south Missouri and northern Arkansas. Just thought I'd let you know.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a life blogger, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a life blogger, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:53 AM

    I'm a "life blogger"...and that makes me feel good...cause someone I admire got me started...!!!! Happy day and God Bless...hugs..Ora

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!