Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Twenty questions: a meme

1. How many pets do you have?
Two: Sadie and Blue (I don't count the assorted barn cats).

2. How do you style your hair?
Medium-short and naturally curly, like I've worn it for the past thirty years.

3. What’s new in your life right now?
I'm living in the pasture instead of by the noisy, dusty road.

4. How many colors are you wearing now?
Gray, army-green

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert.

6. What was the last book you read?
I'm reading "Step On A Crack" by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. The last book I completed was "Pretty Boy Floyd" by James McMurtry.

7. Do you nap a lot?
Only when I accidentally fall asleep in my recliner.

8. If you could live anywhere else than where you live, where would it be?
I always say Colorado, but honestly, I hope I don't have to live anywhere else until it's time to move to senior citizen housing... which would be if Cliff dies before me, or when Cliff can no longer take care of this place.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
This recession we're in.

10. What was the last thing you ate today?
I've only had coffee. I don't eat breakfast until Cliff's up, around 7:30 or 8.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Get ready for what?

12. What websites do you visit daily?
My blog, Facebook, Bloglines, aol.com, Tractor Tales, and many favorite blogs.

13. What kind of animal or insect do you not like?
slugs and leeches

14. Do you like to clean?
No, but I like the feeling I get after I've cleaned.

15. What’s the last TV Show you watched?
N.C.I.S reruns yesterday evening.

16. What are you doing right now?
Duh. This meme. Before that, reading blogs. Which is how I found this meme over at Patrick's Place.

17. What is the last song you listened to?
It would have been one of those on my playlist on the left. Haven't listened to any songs today.

18. What would you do if you see $100 lying on the ground?
Use it to buy the makings of my Thanksgiving dinner.

19. Best time of your life?
From age forty to fifty.

20. Tell me something good.
Right now you can go to Craigslist and get an incredible buy on a Gold Wing motorcycle or a horse (I've seen several free horses, even). Recession, I guess, does have its good points.

I’m not tagging anyone: just leave a link if you decide to play!

1 comment:

I love comments!