Saturday, November 15, 2008

Outback steak for $10? Really?

My AOL home page led me to something I do NOT need to know: Where to eat out cheaply.

If Cliff had his way, he'd never eat away from home. Even since I started cooking low-salt, low-cholesterol, low-fat, he still likes home cooking best. However, he knows I love to eat out, and I have no self-control when he says, "Where would you like to eat?"

Anyhow, according to this website to which AOL lured me, the recession has led many restaurants to put some low-cost meals on their menus. Thanks a lot, AOL.

Click HERE to see the bargain prices.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    I really like Outback, but we haven't been lately because we've been belt-tightening. I may have to check it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That article caught my eye too. I rarely eat out but Outback is a great restaurant. Sounds like a good deal to me. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Mama recently talking about Texas Roadhouse had a ten dollar deal like that too. Her and Daddy enjoyed the steak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going out to eat, too. I would every day if I could afford it. Jesse, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *snicker* i just told Wayne (hubby) that we SO need to go Outback tomorrow night :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!