Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, since...

My daughter mentioned her childhood in her blog tonight, I thought I'd share a picture or two from said childhood. All these are from 1977.


That's my daughter, Rachel, and her brother, climbing on the structure that eventually became our barn.

That's my son and daughter with the birthday cake they made just for ME.

That's my daughter and her friend Cammy. Click on this picture to make it larger so you can see behind them what sort of lovely gardens I raised back then... flowers and all.

10 comments:

  1. I remember the first ( that was fun ) and I remember the last (I wish I could find Cammy) but the second one? That is Natalie, for sure! Yup, she's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful memories worth to be cherished and shared.

    Wish I had childhood photos such as these... alas there are all in my mind, slowly fading with years unfortunately.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kids, for that matter cute mama. How nice of them to make a cake for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! 1977? I was graduating high school that year. Now I feel old!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kids and they look so happy. Fabulous garden. I love zennias. I wish I had your curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures of days gone by. thanks for aharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures of great memories. :) I wonder sometimes what will happen to the family photo album with all this technology of keeping your pictures on the computer. I still get some developed. I like to be able to touch them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great too, because they looks like pics of me and my siblings when we were kids. (And my mom always had rows of flowers in her vegetable garden, too.)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!