Saturday, March 13, 2010

Patrick's Saturday Six


Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Do you have towels, toilet lid covers, carpet and a shower curtain that all match, or are your colors more random?  Those who know me would laugh at the very thought of anything matching in my house.  I don't even try.
2. What flavor of toothpaste do you use most often? How long have you used this flavor?  Crest. It's been our brand of choice ever since early in our marriage.  These days it's a problem to figure out just which variety of Crest to buy, though.  
3. Do you roll up the toothpaste tube or just squeeze from the middle? What percentage of toothpaste is left in the tube you’re using right now?  I'm a slob; I just squeeze.  Cliff rolls the tube.  My tube of toothpaste is fairly new... I'd say 95% is still there.
4. Checking in the medicine cabinet, under the sink, and in the closet, which single bathroom product do you have the biggest supply of?  Toilet paper, always and forever.  Amen.


You Are a Comb




You are expressive and outgoing. You like to experiment with your personal style.

You are imaginative and very visual. You like to look good, and you're attracted to beauty.



You are creative and design oriented. You redecorate often, and you like to make yourself over.

You are inventive and extremely original. You do things differently just because it feels good.

That's a crock, but the test doesn't work for me because none of those answers mattered to me.
6. How many different kinds of shampoo do you have open in your bathroom now? Do you usually stick with one at a time, or do you vary from several different types day to day?  One.  Shampoo is shampoo, and I always buy Suave because it's cheap.  Oh, wait... I do have Sadie's doggie shampoo in there, does that count?

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy those Saturday Sixes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shampoo--questioning the accuracy on this one. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!