As I write about a wider variety of subjects here on Blogger, more and more people are led to this spot in cyberspace through the Google search engine. Thanks to the Site Meter, I’m able to see how folks arrived here, how long they stayed, and sometimes where they’re from; yep, I can see when my next-door neighbor reads my blog. And the nice lady who helped Cliff secure his present job. Site Meter rocks! Anyway, here are...
Thirteen Google searches that brought people to my blog:
1. “I hate motorcycles” - Don’t ask me how that person got here; I like our motorcycle.
2. “John Denver Songs” - Yes, I’ve mentioned him a time or two and even linked to a Youtube video.
3. “Can’t catch horse” - That led to an entry I did about "hard-to-catch horses". I can catch my horses, but someone left a comment about how they can’t catch their horse, and in a google search, comments come into play also.
4. “Big red wedding cakes” - I did an entry on my wedding cake. It wasn’t red. I didn’t wear red. Who knows?
5. “Subway hooray for Tuesday” - Oh yeah, Cliff and I were doing this almost weekly until we grew tired of it.
6. “Pretty horse eyes” - Nobody’s horses have prettier eyes than my horses.
7. “Shenandoah I long to hear you” - I put this sentence in the subject line of an entry, and almost daily someone googles that song and ends up here.
8. “Horses unshod” - Yep. Blue is unshod.
9. “Pioneer woman ree” - You bet! Ree is the best blog I’ve ever read. It’s why she has about two million readers. Oh, okay... two thousand?
10. “Kris Kristofferson beat the devil youtube” - Kris is another favorite of mine. Yes, I did a Youtube entry with him singing.
11. “Sears Suburban garden tractor” - Right HERE.
12. “Cliff Elevator” - I mentioned Cliff, my husband, in an entry about the elevator someone uses as living quarters.
13. “Older Circle-Y saddle” - Bingo! That’s what I use when I ride.
For more Thursday Thirteen entries, click HERE.