Saturday, May 05, 2007
The Saturday Six
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's Weekender, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal with Patrick so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Which makes a better pet: a dog or a cat, and why?
A dog. Dogs are sillier. They make me laugh more. They enjoy being hugged.
2. A close friend works with an animal rescue organization and tells you that they are desperate for a foster home for a good dog that there is no room for, and that it will be put down unless you can foster it for one week. Would you take the dog in? For a week? Sure, I think I could do that... one time only.
3. If you could own any pet depicted as a character on a television show, which one would you choose? I'm going waaaay back here, but Roy Rogers used to have a television show. I want Trigger! Not the dead one that is stuffed down at Branson, but an identical horse to him... one that is that smart.
4. Take the quiz: Common dog breed are you?
Well, I couldn't get the HTML to work that had the cute little picture, but I'm a Doberman.
5. If you had the option to reverse places with your pet for a day or have your pet suddenly be able to talk like a human for a day, which would you choose and why? Oh, I'd LOVE for Sadie to be able to talk. I have so many questions to ask her.
6. You find you are being relocated to a ritzy neighborhood that has every amenity you would ever want except for one thing: no pets allowed. If you could live there rent/mortgage-free for three years, would you give up a pet to take advantage of the offer?
Not unless I'm destitute.