Trish tagged me:
The Rules: 1. I will write 10 interesting (?) things about myself.
2. Then tag 10 people. 3. If you've been tagged, do your own list and tag 10 more people. (no "tag backs")
Well, after reading Trish's interesting things, I feel rather inadequate. But here goes.
Ten interesting things about me
1. I was totally bald when I was born, and still had very little hair when I was a year old. The picture below was taken when I was 8 days old. 2. I grew up wishing I was an Indian. I still do wish I was an Indian. I have no idea why.
3. I prefer to do my horseback riding alone, rather than with a companion.
4. At times, for periods of up to four years straight, I’ve written a poem every day; and I self-published a book of my poems. I sold enough of them to pay for the publishing costs. Right now I have no desire to write poems. I don’t know if I’ll get interested in writing again or not. Perhaps my blogging meets the same need that the poem-writing did. 5. I have a blast riding the Honda with Cliff, and I’m often the one to suggest a trip... but sometimes I’m really scared when we're riding.
6. I don’t drive. I’ve never had a license.
7. I went to a one-room country school until I was in the third grade. (I'm second from the back on the right.) 8. With one exception (my friend Carol), all my best friends are Internet friends.
9. Big fancy houses don’t do a thing for me. Big fancy computers and good-natured horses do.
10. I milked cows by hand for twenty-five years. Twice a day. Just because I loved doing it.
I won't tag anybody; I just don't have the heart to do it. If you'd like to do the "ten interesting things" meme, help yourself.