Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two years ago...

I had gotten a nasty cut as a result of too close contact with a livestock panel. I took my camera along to the doctor's, and blithely took pictures of the procedure. You can see that whole story HERE. I thought I was SO cool, doing all that.

Little did I know that a short two days later, my husband would be admitted to a hospital, awaiting CABG... open heart surgery, a four-way bypass.

Believe me, that took all the "cool" out of me. Thank God for what He's brought us through.

----------------
Now playing: Dallas Christian Choir - No Not One
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

  1. Glad he's ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. That was indeed one nasty cut you got there. Yes, you are one tough gal to actually photographed the surgery.

    Glad to know your hubby is well after that bypass. That should have been a tough few months for your both.

    Have a great day outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're both ok! Yeah, two years ago was no picnic for my husband and myself, either. Glad for better days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some nasty cut! Glad you both are fine now and enjoying life. Just stay away from the fencing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!