Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh yeah, I bought a T-shirt too

I asked Cliff to take a picture of the back of my new T-shirt, the one I bought at Heart of God fellowship. If you can't read it, click on the picture to make it bigger.

Now I know Cliff's tricks, so as he took the camera behind me, I said, "I want pictures of the T-shirt, not my butt!"

"Stand still," he said. "I can't get a clear picture of the T-shirt if you don't stand still."

He took several shots, and I figured he must be behaving himself until I got home later and looked at the pictures. There were three views of my butt in chaps, and only this one of the actual T-shirt.

Geesh.

Delete, delete, delete. That's the best thing about digital cameras. No film is wasted on the pictures you don't want.

10 comments:

  1. I love your T-shirt! Cliff is a hoot, you should have posted those other shots!! I can't fit into my chaps any more. :o(

    That looks like a really interesting and fun church. I like that things aren't as formal any more. I remember always wearing dresses, hose, gloves the whole works. Much nicer now. I do dress up when I have to usher.

    Yes, a sense of humor gets us through a lot doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are blessed to be so happy with Hubby.

    The day looks great for a bike ride. Been to any more interesting places on those rides?

    Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Love the shirt. Your husband sounds like a funny man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the T-shirt. Great message. Why do men insist on taking a picture of your butt...I have vedio of when the grand girls were small....and a picture of my butt and you can hear Mike giggle in the back ground. They think they are so funny. Biker's were out in full force Sunday. When my sister and I went out to eat lunch there was a couple there. Then later that afternoon about 7 went past our house. I haven't been on one since 1987 Mike and I were in bad wreck then. I loved the ride's,but I just can't get back on one and I can't stand to see Mike on one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delete, delete, delete. That's the best thing about digital cameras. No film is wasted on the pictures you don't want.

    but Cliff wanted them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!