Sunday, April 20, 2008

Patrick's Sunday Seven


THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
List either the name of a favorite blogger or their blog’s title that begins with the first letter of each of the first seven letters of the alphabet.

Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment at Patrick's Place. (To be considered “first to play,” a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.) You may include this link in the URL space when leaving your comment, or in the comment itself. As long as it’s there in one spot or the other.

In doing this exercise, I found out I have lots of favorite blogs that begin with the letter "C". And only one that begins with "E".

Antique Mommy - She has such an excellent way with words, she has almost made me cry at times.

Because I Said So - Ebay made her blog famous; now she's written a book.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman - Who doesn't know about Ree?

Diane’s Place - one of my recent discoveries. If you check out her blog, be sure and look at her recipe blog too.

Ellie’s Dish - Ellie just doesn't do enough entries to suit me. Ellie, if you're reading this... get on the ball! (you were my only "E" on the list).

Faze Daze - Faye read my AOL journal for a long time before she started her own blog.

Good Morning, Sunshine - Another AOL journal that's chock-full of positive thoughts. Go there for a big dose of optimism.

Well, that's my required seven. I could go on through the alphabet, but Patrick says seven.

3 comments:

  1. Why, thank you for the kind words, sweet lady. I very much enjoy your blog as well. :o)

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday, Donna.

    Love and hugs,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just stopping by to say Hi on Sunday!! Love and Hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Ok, so I was on your blog at noon today just before I had to get back to work and as I was clicking out of your blog I noticed my name in one of your posts so I came back on just now, curious, and was a bit astonished to have made somebody's list. I understand I was the only "e" on your list, but I will still take it as a compliment having you mention my blog. You have no idea how badly I would like to post more entries on my blog. Not enough time in my days right now. So many times in a day I think..."I could write about that, or this, or that." Thanks for the mention and I will try to get on with posting more entries as time allows me to. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!