Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment at Patrick's place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. How many pairs of shoes do you own right now? Seven, which is really funny, since I hate shoes. Over the course of a single week, how many of them are you likely to wear total? On average, four
2. At what store do you buy the majority of your shoes? Kohls
3. How much did you pay for the most expensive pair of shoes you own? $80 (cowboy boots are expensive, even when you buy the cheap ones). How much was the cheapest? Thirty-something
4. Take the quiz: What do your feet say about you? Forget the quiz, I had trouble with adding the HTML to this entry. My feet say I've been spending too much time looking for morel mushrooms, and my knees add a hearty "amen".
5. What’s your preference: dress, casual, sneaker, flip flop or sandal? I prefer no shoes, but since my feet turned traitor on me, I mostly wear sneakers with my prescription inserts inside them.
6. Have you ever had or considered getting a pedicure? Why would I? I only have one toenail. But I got rid of that pesky toenail fungus. Haaaaa!
Now playing: Chuck Brodsky - G-ddamned Blessed Road