Thursday, April 03, 2008

Just a quick word of advice for cat owners

Stacey, one of my blogger buddies, has a very sick cat. Check it out HERE. It seems she had some lily plants in her house that are extremely toxic to cats.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Thank you Donna! You're right, if one person can save a cat from this misery, what a great thing this post will have been! ***HUG***

One in Ten said...

poor kitty
I would just die if that happened to my baby
I hope boo gets better

Midlife Mom said...

Thanks for that information! I just went over and read her site. I sure hope her kitty gets through this!!

Kagahn said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

Talk..to..Grams said...

Hi Donna, Karen brought the computer home last night and I sure hope this time it stays fixed!! I have missed you! Love and Hugs Grams

Muhd Imran said...

Wow, I did not know that lily plants are toxic to cats. This is good information, but poor Boo. Really hope it recovers.