Friday, April 11, 2008

Nobody tagged me...

But I'm playing anyhow. I found this on Gloria's blog, Young At Heart.
The Rules:

1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.

2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.

3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.

4) Tag five more blogs with links. (I hardly ever tag people.)

5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Here's mine:

Her
pets were her best friends.









2 comments:

  1. Your right I did cheat....Carolyn said the & didn't count so I said what I did then after I got your comment. I went back read it again. Yes I had to many words.....Oh well I'm old...does that count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 AM

    The handywork on this piece is amazing! I can see where you would be thrilled to have this work of art hanging on your wall.

    Also, I can relate to your little tag answers. I love our pets too, especially my dog and can never wait to get home from work to play with her. She makes me forget about anything really bad going on in my life, if even for those moments I am playing with her.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!