Friday, April 11, 2008

Look what arrived at my door today

A couple of weeks ago, I was reading this entry on one of my favorite blogs.

I saw a picture of a wall hanging:

and I wanted a similar one for myself!

I asked the blogger if she would consider making one for me (for a price, of course). Today, it arrived. Cliff knew nothing about this, but I know he'll love it. I'm not going to hang it until we get into our mobile home, and I haven't decided yet whether it'll be in the living room or our bedroom. But isn't it nifty?


And she put our names on it.

I love this wonderful Internet! I'd never have thought of such an item to grace my home, and even if I had, I wouldn't have known where to find one. A lady in Maine made this lovely item that will hang on a wall in Missouri.

Thanks, Louise!

Hmmm, now I'm wondering if she has ever done one in a motorcycle theme.

Oh, never mind!

----------------
Now playing: Carolyn Dawn Johnson - Simple Life
via FoxyTunes

7 comments:

  1. So happy that you like it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat! I bet you just love it!!
    How do you like all the cold weather! I hate hot!! But I am ready for it to warm up a little!!
    Love and hugs Grams

    Hey if I knew you wanted to play tag I would have tagged you!! I did this one last week!! Some of the meme I can do and others are just to hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty! Maybe I can learn how to do that and make a cow one. Ha. (I don't even OWN a sewing machine!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:27 PM

    Lovely! I wish I were that crafty. Now I need to go check out her blog.
    Donna H
    http://dhrn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable!!! Hmm! Wonder if she'd want the challenge of doing one in a Hawaii surfer theme for Max's room. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is just adorable!
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How neat! I hope it's ok, I've included your blog on a recent post at my site, updating my blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!