Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in the comment section at Patrick's Place, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal over at Patrick's Place so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. In terms of motivation, what gets you out of bed in the morning? COFFEE!
2. If you could sleep without having to get up at your normal time, how much later than that would you sleep on your own? I'm always awake at 3 AM. I try to make myself lie in bed until 5, and sometimes I doze a little in those two hours. I only wish I could force myself to sleep longer. I wouldn't have to get up until 8 or 9.
3. How often do you take a nap? I take a brief nap in my Lazy-boy almost every afternoon after lunch. If your office made napping a legitimate option, would you take advantage of it? I have no office; if I did, you bet I'd take advantage.
4. Take the quiz: Are you lazy?You are a total couch potato! You never make your bed, you probably don't shower regularly, and you are not prone to doing chores. Do you even have a job? You should get up and move around and start doing stuff! It won't hurt, I promise! : )
Hey, when I took the test I said that I DO make my bed, so where did THAT come from?
5. Other than your bed, where in your home are you most likely to take a comfortable nap? In my Lazy-Boy, which is about to self-destruct, by the way.
6. When was the last time you took a workday off so that you could lie around the house doing absolutely nothing for the whole day? Workday? What's that? Would you be likely to schedule such a day in the next three months? Sure. How about tomorrow?