Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The rocking horse I choose is....


This one
! I think this is just right for a beautiful little girl.

When her ear is squeezed, she whinnies.

Thank you so much, you folks at "A Rocking Horse to Love".

They have some cute little "time-out" rocking chairs for girls or boys that have a timer. But I didn't want to be a part of my first great-granddaughter's punishment, so I decided to pass on that one. There's also a rocking chair with a xylophone built into one arm of the rocker, but I had a feeling anything that noisy would end up being hidden by the parents or grandparents.

7 comments:

  1. How cute! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute on alright. Looks like a good choice. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't get any cutier than this. Much happiness to you and yours.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorable and I'm sure she's going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It is perfect for a little girl. My youngest had a little Fisher Price horse that he was on constantly when he was a toddler. He was fondly call 'cowboy' for quite awhile. Course that was a long time ago. But they are still very popular for the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww...she is gonna love it Donna! Congratulations on your win!
    love,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!