Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A new blog discovery

I received a comment from a new reader today. I clicked on her profile and went to her blog.

For you who like country things, check out "A Joyful Chaos". This lady grew up Amish, and she tells a lot about her childhood. I think many of us have a fascination with the Amish way of life, and here we get it from "the horse's mouth".

When she shares a recipe, you want to go immediately to the kitchen and try it. Even if you aren't hungry. Because we all know how well the Amish cook.

I've only read her most recent entry, but I will be going back and catching up.

3 comments:

  1. its a great blog. I visit it all the time :)

    Hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindie2:13 PM

    I have been reading a lot of literature about the Amish and the Mennonites, written by ladies who grew up in the faith. Very interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!