Thursday, July 16, 2009

Road Trip!!!!

Cliff's brother Don and his wife are going to be camping down at Bull Shoals in south Missouri. We're going to ride the motorcycle down there and spend a night; Cliff's sister who lives in our old house is going to follow in her car.

Grandson Arick is going to dog-sit and watch the place, so no intruders had better encroach on the compound. Arick knows where the gun is. I'm just sayin'.

I have a new stereo sound system I won't say much about, but it rocks.

This S.E.T. thing (spousal equity tax) is working out quite well for me.

I wonder if I could persuade Cliff to buy another tractor.

2 comments:

  1. OK now I am up to date. Have fun, it may be a little chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son5:15 AM

    Yep, you could talk him into buying another. In fact, we already were discussing which one it would be!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!