Saturday, September 12, 2009

Old Tractors

We've traveled a lot further to see much smaller shows than the "Back To The Farm Reunion". It's a very pleasant ride to Boonville on the Gold Wing, taking back roads most of the trip. It's one of our favorite rides, really, going through historic Arrow Rock. We'd have seen more tractors and a larger crowd if we'd waited until today to attend, but it was a good time for us.




Someone left a comment asking why my 9/11 tributes had future dates on them: Well, I did that so they'd stay at the top of my blog until after September 11. I went ahead and posted entries, but those entries all stayed below my tributes until this morning, when I edited the dates on them so they'd fall back into their normal sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!