Tuesday, September 08, 2009

One more thing about Project 2,996

If you would like to do a tribute to one of the 9/11 victims but you don't have your own blog, there is a site all set up and ready for you.

Just sign up at Project 2,996, and you'll receive an email telling you who your person is. Go to Google and find out everything you can about the person designated for you and use what you can.

You'll find the instructions on how to post HERE.

Then you'll be able to go to the blog "Friends of Project 2,996" and add your tribute. Although it's three days early, there are already some tributes there.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I've gone and signed up and am awaiting an email with my person's name. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Donna. I'm going to provide a link to it on my site, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!