Wednesday, March 01, 2023

A meme about songs

1. a song with a food name.    Take an Old Cold Tater and Wait   LISTEN

2  a song with an animal in it   Tennessee Stud  Listen

3  a song about a bird   Lonely Little Robin  Listen  

4  a song about a dog   You Dirty Old Egg-Sucking Dog  Listen   

5  a song mentioning a cat   Senor Don Gato  LISTEN

7  a late night driving song    Turn the Page   LISTEN

8  a song from a movie   Nine to Five   LISTEN

9  a guilty pleasure song   Three little Birds   LISTEN

10 a song about friends   Lean on Me   LISTEN

11 a song that is about summertime   Summertime   LISTEN

12 a song that needs to be played more on the radio  Enjoy  Yourself   LISTEN

13 a song about drugs or alcohol   Rainy Day Woman Number 12 and 35   LISTEN

14 a song you would sing at karaoke   Me and Bobby Mcgee   LISTEN

15 a song from year you were born in   I'll Be Seeing You   LISTEN

4 comments:

  1. Without having listen to your song choices, I suspect two are from Johnny Cash. I have several of his albums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johnny Cash did do Tennessee Stud, but that's not the version I used.

      Delete
  2. I only know a few of these. How fun! I love all of these song choices. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned Senor Don Gato in elementary school. I always loved that song.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!